08/27/2020 Rock wool sandwich panel supplier to share with you: Rock wool insulation board is based on basalt and other natural ore as the main raw material. The basalt cotton rock high-temperature solution is pulled into 4-7μm discontinuous fibers, and then a certain amount of binder, dustproof oil, and hydrophobic agent is added to the rockwool fibers. After sedimentation, curing, and cutting, according to different processes, Use to make a series of products with different densities. Rock wool insulation board products are suitable for thermal insulation and sound insulation of industrial equipment, buildings and ships.
After being used for 3 to 5 years, the inferior rock wool insulation board will be powdery due to volatilization and oxidation of the binder in the raw material, which will cause certain pollution and embrittlement. It is prone to breakage and damage under the action of gravity.
The new rock sandwich panel (Rubber Wool Sandwich Panel Polyurethane Edgebanding) is made of two layers of high-quality color-coated steel plate or other precision-shaped metal plates. After the strip of rock wool is turned 90 degrees (making its fibers perpendicular to the upper and lower steel plates), the high-quality rock wool is strongly bonded to the metal panel through a high-strength, high-adhesion, and high-fire-resistant adhesive. Made of beautiful, flat, tough building boards. The formed board has excellent fire resistance, heat insulation, environmental protection and other characteristics, which provides an excellent choice for the industrial building envelope system.
Rock Sandwich Panel
Rigid foam plastic with the functions of waterproofing, heat insulation, etc., formed by mixing and reacting A component materials and B component materials, is called polyurethane rigid foam, referred to as polyurethane rigid foam.
A-component material: A-component material refers to a combination material composed of additives such as a combined polyol (combined polyether or polyester) and a foaming agent. Component A is one of the necessary raw materials to form rigid polyurethane foam.
B-component material: B-component material refers to the raw material whose main component is isocyanate, commonly known as black material. Component B is also one of the necessary raw materials to form rigid polyurethane foam.
1. Rigid polyurethane has low thermal conductivity and good thermal performance. When the rigid polyurethane bulk density is 35 ～ 40kg / m3, the thermal conductivity is only 0.018 ~ 0.023w / (m · k), which is equivalent to about half of the extruded board (EPS), which is the lowest thermal conductivity among all thermal insulation materials. .
2. Rigid polyurethane has moisture and water resistance. Rigid polyurethane has a closed cell ratio of more than 95% and is a water-repellent material. It will not increase the thermal conductivity due to moisture absorption, and the wall surface will not leak water.
3, rigid polyurethane fire, flame retardant, high temperature resistance. After the flame retardant is added, polyurethane is a self-extinguishing flame-retardant material. Its softening point can reach above 250 degrees Celsius, and it will only decompose at higher temperatures: In addition, polyurethane will foam in its foam when it is burned. A carbonized layer is formed on the surface. This layer of carbonized layer can help isolate the underlying foam and effectively prevent the spread of fire. Moreover, polyurethane does not generate harmful gases at high temperatures.
4. Due to the excellent thermal insulation performance of the polyurethane sheet, the thickness of the outer protective structure of the building can be reduced under the same thermal insulation requirements, thereby increasing the indoor use area.
5. Strong deformation resistance, not easy to crack, stable and safe finish.
6. The polyurethane material has a stable porosity structure, which is basically a closed-cell structure, which not only has excellent thermal insulation performance, but also has good freeze-thaw resistance and sound absorption. The average life of rigid foam polyurethane insulation structure can reach more than 30 years under the conditions of normal use and maintenance. Under normal use conditions of the structure's life, it can not be damaged under the influence of external factors such as the growth of insects, fungi or algae, or the damage of rodents.
7, comprehensive cost-effective. Although the unit price of rigid polyurethane foam is higher than that of other traditional insulation materials, the increased cost will be offset by a substantial reduction in heating and cooling costs.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd, is a comprehensive enterprise group which specializes in manufacturing steel structure materials, designing and undertaking steel buildings, prefab house, container house, chicken house, tank tower, kiosk, bridge crane and machinery. There are 600 empl…